Welcome to Ablaze Interactive.
By using the Service, you agree to this Policy and the processing of your information and data, including your personal information, as described in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Information We Collect
We may collect the following information and data from you:
• Contact information (such as name and email address)
• Profile information that you volunteer (such as profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to profiles on other social networking websites)
• Automatically collected data (such as IP Address, your device's operating system, browser type and language)
• Mobile device identifiers (such as your unique device ID (persistent/non-persistent, hardware type, medial access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), and your device name
• General location information for the purpose of providing you with the correct version of the application
• Game data (such as your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files, your player ID)
• Employment information (resume, name, email address, phone number)
We and our marketing and outsourcing partners, affiliates, or analytics service providers use technologies such as cookies, beacons, scripts, and tags to identify a user's computer/device and to "remember" things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information, such as your user ID, for purposes such as improving the quality of our Services, tailoring recommendations to your interests, and making the Service easier to use.
Ablaze Interactive may offer you the opportunity to invite your contacts from a Social Network Service so that those contacts can be located in Ablaze Interactive games and/or you can invite them to join you in Ablaze Interactive games. Such contact information will be used only for the purpose of sending communications to the addressee.
How We Use Your Information
Ablaze Interactive's primary goals in using information are to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct marketing and research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in the United States and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. We may use your information to:
• Create game accounts and allow users to play our games;
• Identify and suggest connections with other Ablaze Interactive users;
• Operate and improve our Service;
• Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
• Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
• Provide and deliver products and services you request;
• Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• Communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Ablaze Interactive and our selected partners;
• Enable you to communicate with other users;
While you are browsing the Sites, your computer's operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service.
We may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail and mail addresses. We may use this information to create a user profile and provide you Services.
We may use your email address to contact you about your experience with the Sites and notify you about Ablaze Interactive news and promotions. Your gender and birthday may be used to analyze user trends and target certain promotions.
We may use your email address when you contact our customer service group to contact you about your gaming experience with Ablaze Interactive games and notify you about company news and promotions.
If you no longer wish to receive certain email notifications you may opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each communication or by emailing us with the contact information provided in this policy.
Applications for Employment
If you wish to submit a resume, we provide you the option to upload it to the site and we collect your name, email address and mobile telephone number. We use this information to contact you regarding setting up an interview or to determine if you are qualified for the position in which you applied.
When you use any of the Ablaze Interactive games or applications on a mobile or desktop platform, we may record certain information and data, such as your application usage, access, session times and in-app purchases, your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control ("MAC") address, international mobile equipment identity ("IMEI"), the version of your operating system ("OS"), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol ("IP") address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends and improve and optimize the Services and your user experience.
In addition, we create a unique user ID to track your use of our Service. This unique user ID is stored in connection with your profile information to track the Ablaze Interactive games you are playing.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
How We May Disclose Your Information to Third Parties
Ablaze Interactive does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
• Ablaze Interactive may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. Example of these services include analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Ablaze Interactive.
• We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection. In certain situations, Ablaze Interactive may be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or for local law enforcement requirements.
• Ablaze Interactive may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our Sites of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
• We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Ablaze Interactive takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
We may transfer information that we collect about you to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, and we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to enable transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
Changes to This Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our data and information privacy practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.